Hot Water Hills 2019
The Wandering Hearts - Devil (Official Music Video)
Thunder Jackson - Guilty Party
Carinae - Making Breakfast (Official Video)
Banzai Florist - Real Life
Welcome to Hot Water Hills 2019!
• TICKETS ON SALE NOW - here!
Individual Day Ticket: $12.00
2-Day Weekend Festival Pass: $20.00
• Open Friday, October 4, 2019 from 4:00 PM until 11:30 PM
Doors: 4:00 PM
ASMSA Folk Ensemble: 4:30 PM
DeFrance: 5:30 PM
Jamie Lou & the Hullabaloo: 6:45 PM
Dylan Earl & The Reasons Why: 8:15 PM
The Wandering Hearts: 9:45 PM
• Open Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 12:00 noon until 11:30 PM
Doors: 12:00 noon (Free entry to HWH grounds between the hours of noon and 3:00 PM)
Spa City Youngbloods: 3:00 PM
Frog Squad: 4:00 PM
Carriers: 5:30 PM
Ouro Boar: 6:45 PM
Thunder Jackson: 8:00 PM
Banzai Florist: 9:15 PM
Carinae: 10:15 PM
(Schedule subject to change)
Some things to know:
• Children aged 12 and under admitted free.
• Children must be supervised at all times.
• Hot Water Hills is wheelchair accessible.
• Hot Water Hills takes place both outdoors and in a large tent, rain or shine.
• Audience area is free-standing general admission, with very limited seating.
• The following are prohibited on the Festival grounds:
• Recording devices
• Outside alcohol
• Unauthorized vending of any kind
• Smoking allowed only in open, well-ventilated areas away from others.
• No smoking inside the tent.
• Ins and outs are allowed but wristbands must not be removed.
• Food vendors are on site and there are numerous restaurants nearby.
• We encourage you to patronize our nearby friends and sponsors along Central Ave. and beyond.